We are pleased to announce that the Eleventh Conference on Syntax, Phonology and Language Analysis (SinFonIJA 11) will be held on October 11–13, 2018 at the Institute of English Studies of the Jagiellonian University in Kraków, Poland.
Abstracts on any topic from all areas of theoretical linguistics, comparative linguistics, psycholinguistics, neurolinguistics, and language acquisition will be considered for presentation in the main session of the conference, but we also encourage submissions relating to two special thematic sessions:
We invite abstracts for 25 minute talks, followed by 5 minutes of discussion and for posters.
- Please submit your abstract via EasyChair as a PDF file with fonts embedded.
- Please indicate whether you would like your abstract to be considered for the main session, thematic session 1 or thematic session 2.
- Submissions are restricted to a maximum of one single-authored and one co-authored abstract (or two co-authored abstracts).
- Abstracts should not exceed two A4/US Letter pages (references and examples including), font size 12, single line spacing.
- Abstracts must be anonymous.